Cash On Delivery Terms And Conditions
- All customers are hereby notified that as per the terms and conditions of COD, the courier company will not allow the customer to open the package before payment.
- You, as a customer, have the right to return the package only after payment and acknowledgment of the delivery to the courier company.
- Only cash payments will be accepted while delivering the order under the CoD format. Demand Draft/ Cheques will not be accepted for orders booked under the CoD method of payment. It is strictly a cash-only payment method. E-Gift Vouchers or store credit cannot be used for C-o-D orders. Foreign currency cannot be used to make a C-o-D payment.
- If you want to return the package you will need to notify us after payment to the courier and then you will need to send us back the package at your own expense for return or exchange.
- Please do not force the delivery person from the courier company to open the package before you make the payment as it is against the rules of the COD in Pakistan.
- CAN A CUSTOMER REFUSE TO PAY AND RECEIVE FOR A COD ORDER?
Yes, but the only valid reason to refuse to receive and pay for a COD order is for wrong product/s or damaged products delivered (ie. orders delivered are not what was actually ordered). In this case, kindly inform our Chat Support Team of the reason for refusing to receive and pay so that the order can be returned to us quickly for immediate correction.
Any other reason for refusing a COD order including:
- False allegations of wrong product/s delivered
- Change of mind
Thank you for your cooperation.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.